Saturday, February 16, 2013

Script for Element 115

This is the script for our 2 minute opening sequence, he shows the dialogue we will use for our actors.


Daniel: Let’s get back to the camp, we’ve seen nothing for hours.

Jeremy: Hold up, look ahead.

Daniel: What?

Jeremy: Walkers, a whole group.

Daniel: How many?

Jeremy: 6 I can see…

Daniel: Reckon we can take them?

Jeremy: Should be good, alright, get down.   

Daniel: I’ll take the 3rd from the left.

Jeremy: Ok, about 100 yards. Nice shot.

Daniel: One on the right now.

Jeremy: Slow easterly wind. They’re getting closer.

Daniel: Ok, cover me. I’m done, let’s move.

Jeremy: We’ve gotta move fast, they’re really close.

Daniel: Alright.

Jeremy: Quick through the gate.

Daniel: Damn, it’s locked.

Jeremy: Give me a leg up.

Daniel: I can’t make it. Open the gate.

Jeremy: I can’t, it’s locked.

Daniel: Get back!

Initially our script was very simple and minimal, this wasn't good as we lacked interaction between the two charcters, however this our developed one which higlights characteristics of the two charcters.

No comments:

Post a Comment